Jackson, United States
Jackson is a city located in Mississippi. Jackson is a fun weekend destination for visitors specially couples and families. It offers historic buildings, fascinating museums and great restaurants.
Places to visit-
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science- It is a must visit place for the nature lovers.
- Old Capitol Museum-It is one of the most historic buildings in the state.
- Mississippi Museum of Art-It is a beautiful landmark with modern aesthetics. Art lovers should visit this place.
- Eudora Welty House and Garden- It is a National Historic Landmark in Jackson city.
- Mississippi Governor's Mansion
- Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum-It is dedicated to the history of agriculture and forestry.
- War Memorial Building
- Jackson Zoological Park- It contains a collection of hundreds of animals including endangered species.
- Russell C Davis Planetarium-It is devoted to educational programs on astronomy, science, travel, and the arts.
- Mississippi Children's Museum-It provides the displays related to the culture and heritage, history and geography.
- The Manship Wood Fired Kitchen- This restaurant is famous for its authentic European ingredients.
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum-It is a beautiful place to visit for the sports lovers.
- The Oaks- The Oaks is the oldest residence in the city of Jackson and it is also known as the Boyd House.
Where to stay?
- Best Western Suites- This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. All 24 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, free Wi-Fi.
- Hampton Inn Jackson- All 70 rooms of this hotel offer free Wi-Fi, microwaves, and ironing boards.
- Courtyard Jackson Ridgeland- This hotel provides Non-Smoking Rooms, free Parking, fitness center with gym, meeting rooms and Wheelchair access.